my friend Cameron sent me this, and see if you can do it!
leave your answers in comments, and i'll give you your results thru PM or response thru
this post. please specify which one. try this out, and good fortune to you!!
1. Some months have 30 days, some have 31 days. How many months have 28 days?
2. If a doctor gives you three pills and tells you to take one pill every half hour, how long would it take before all the pills have been taken?
3. Divide 30 by half and add 10. What do you get?
4. A farmer had 17 sheep. All but 9 died. How many live sheep are left?
5. If you had only one match and entered a cold and dark room where there was an oil lamp, an oil heater, and a candle, what would you light first?
6. If a frog is lying dead in the center of a lily pad that is right in the middle of a pond, which side would it jump to?
7. A boy is wheeled into the emergency room for an appendectomy. The doctor takes one look at him and says, "I can't operate on him, he is my son." The doctor is not the boy's father. How is this possible?
8. David's father has three sons. Their names are Snap, Crackle, and _________?
9. A cowboy rode into town on Friday, stayed two nights, and rode out on Friday. How was this possible?
10. If the Red House is on the right side of the street and the Blue House is on the left side of the street, where is the White House?